Envision Data is a small web and business application development firm located in beautiful Bellingham WA. Jim McNeely is the main guy you will be talking to, and he will either do all the work or he will work with other trusted subcontractors to get your project done on time and on budget. Jim has many years of experience building sites and systems as well as leading teams to fulfill project goals.
- Envision Data – Owner/Founder (Jan 2014 – Now)
- Northwest Radiologists -Senior Database Programmer (June 2007 – Jan 2014)
- Engineered the the integration of numerous internal and external systems using an EMR integration engine, while maintaining and updating a custom built Radiology Information System. Designed and implemented numerous custom UX and UI projects to enable digital workflows.
- New Century Data, Inc. – Founder, President (Oct 2003 – June 2007)
- NCD was formed when the original Envision Data merged with another company. Jim McNeely led the new company, which created custom software solutions, including:
- FileMaker Pro and Servoy apps
- system integration with various accounting systems and other systems
NCD Serviced many clients large and small, such as:
- Lockheed Martin
- American Airlines
- Washington Mutual
- Neiman Marcus
NCD worked in various industries such as aerospace, defense, medical, advertising, creative, retail, manufacturing, and many others. Jim McNeely spoke at national conferences on user-centric design, data normalization strategies, and understanding IT business systems for non-IT managers.
- Envision Data – Owner/Founder (Dec 2002 – Oct 2003)
- Custom FileMaker Pro and PHP / jaascript web application development. I was doing AJAX before it was even called AJAX!
- The Stravin Group (now Harmonic-Data) – Chief Software Engineer (April 2000 – Dec 2002)
- Custom FileMaker Pro and web development. Created a product which analyzed a FileMaker Pro database and recreated its entire structure in any SQL database, including MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, and Informix, and also replicated data back and forth between the databases. Created a sales force automation tool for FileMaker Inc. themselves.